HARD ROCK HOTEL BALI TO REOPEN ON 1 SEPTEMBER 2020 UNDER NEWLY-IMPLEMENTED SAFE + SOUND PROGRAM
Kuta, Bali, 20 August 2020 – In compliance with recommendations from local health officials, Hard Rock Hotel Bali will reopen to guests on Tuesday, 1 September 2020. To help keep guests and team members safe and healthy, the property has implemented SAFE + SOUND, a best-in-class program focused on enhanced cleaning practices, social interaction guidelines and workplace protocols. The program was developed by a team of hospitality experts in collaboration with worldwide health and sanitization specialists, including Ecolab and NSF.
“We welcome the opportunity to reopen in Bali and continue to deliver unique experiences, unforgettable amenities and our core brand values to Hard Rock fans in the safest environment possible,” said Shane Coates, General Manager. “We’ve worked hand-in-hand with industry-leading experts to ensure our property exceeds the maximum cleanliness standards for our guests and team members.”
The SAFE + SOUND program implements the highest level of safety, sanitization, and employee training. From the initial welcome at check-in down to each detail inside guest rooms and common areas throughout the property, there is a heightened focus on cleanliness. Additionally, Hard Rock Hotel Bali’s team members have been trained by Ecolab cleaning experts on proper disinfection procedures. SAFE + SOUND protocols include, but are not limited to:
- Temperature checks for every team member, guest, and vendor upon arrival
- Social distancing markers placed 1+ meter apart
- Mandatory masks for all team members
- Safe + Sound door tag of cleanliness on every guest room as the final step in the enhanced housekeeping process
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting frequency for high-touch surfaces across public areas, meeting rooms, dining areas and public restrooms
- Hand sanitizer in public space area and restrooms
- Team member hand washing every 60 minutes
- Plexiglass separators at front desks
- High level infection control procedures to collect laundry
- Touchless, in-room dining service at guest room door
- Dining at the on-site restaurants using digital menus by scanning QR codes, and individually plated food for all meals
For more information about Hard Rock Hotel Bali, its new SAFE + SOUND program and the latest travel guidelines, please visit bali.hardrockhotels.net and www.hardrockhotels.com.